Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hibou - "Glow"

September 3, 2013
Album: Glow/Hollow*
I had Chipotle for the first time since I've been back from India and I have to say that I couldn't be happier! I have been thoroughly obsessed with this song since before I left to go to India, but foolishly forgot to download it onto my iPod so I have been listening to it repeatedly since I have been back. This track has such a summery vibe and it, along with the high temperatures in California, has tricked my mind into thinking that we are still in August. While I was looking up Hibou, I found out that his name means "owl" in French and is pronounced "eee-boo" and not "hi-boo" (which I was saying up until now). The more you know, folks! I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to address the fact that the "Tags/Labels" on the bottom of every blogpost lists the different genres that are attributed with every song/band. That way, you guys can quickly glance over them to see if you are interested in that particular genre before you take the time to read the whole post/listen to the song. This should've probably been something I told you guys over a year ago, but better late than never, I guess! 

"And I stopped drifting to perfect dreams,
I'll just wake up and think of you,
There's always way to see when it's real."

2 comments:

  1. Not to spam,I'm just happy you are posting again! I really love this song and I totally get the summer vibe to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha spam away :) I'm glad that you liked it!

      Delete